Thanks Uncle Sam

What next?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A good tailor, a steamer, and a box of baby wipes...

There is a great article on Women's Wall Street -- "Three Things No Stylist Is Ever Without."

I have no experience with a steamer. If any of you have, I would like a few comments of how you feel about its pricelessness or uselessness. If this thing
is fantastic, I may just have to put it on my Christmas List.

** *** **

William is going to try to cook a bird for Turkey Day this week. I may be trying to cook green bean casserole and/or chicken & dressing. I have been given instructions by the grannies so as long as I can follow directions it should be very tasty.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Peyton said...

I checked out the steamer the last time I was at Target and it costs approximately $45 (it is one fo their specials right now). The question, however, is will I get $45 worth of steaming out of the steamer or will it sit in my closet for ever and always like my iron.... hum, I am still thinking.

Thanks for sharing the article... I love articles like that :) (and that is why I am a Good Housekeeping subscriber)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home