Thanks Uncle Sam

What next?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Tis The Season...

Just Saturday William and I mailed all of the Christmas cards and all the gifts for the family! I made the cheesy photo Christmas cards on Kodak and they turned out nicely. They arrived here in a timely manner too. We also made a few Christmas postcard for a few more friends and family as the other ones ran out way too soon. Work has been a party several days this past week. My reserve unit had a party one Sunday and my full-time job had a holiday party this past Friday. We had nice dinners and got to know some of our co-worker by chatting, singing holiday songs, getting door prizes, and exchanging gifts. It was fun. Well, I enjoy those type of things. We also have a real live blue spruce tree! We don't have our belongings yet, but I bought some lights and an angel. We borrowed some un-used balls and garland from the neighbors to decorate with. It looks nice for our first Christmas :-) So what does your tree look like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home