Thanks Uncle Sam

What next?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wedding Blessing & Reception!!!

...better late than never :-)

Who? Everyone who is anyone
What? Wedding Blessing (because we have already said our vows) and Reception
When? June 23rd, 2007 @ 1830 - until?
Where? Gulf Shores, AL *Email me for specifics*
Why? To celebrate the marriage of William & Lora Leigh

We would really love to see all of our friends and family this summer and have a formal Catholic wedding blessing and reception. Obviously we are running a bit behind on planning all this, but that is just how it goes with an active duty husband and reservist wife. Let's hope they don't come after me so quickly that I can't make this one! :-)

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope I can find a way to be there! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home